ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hey sexy babiess
    Happypi11 ♥ Welcome ;) This page is ran by 3 girls from New Zealand. Our page has no specific genre but it'll mostly consist of beauty tips, reviews and probably a few rants and vents strung in between. Follow us for free hugs and cookies. xx

    Tagboard


    Cellphones cause acne?


    So recently my skin has decided to be a total bitchachos and break out like crazy. They weren't like normal pimples.. they were a lot worse but to save you all from disgust I won't describe them. What made things weirder was that the breakouts were all located on one spot of my face, on the right side around the hair line.

    This was very strange, it has never happened to me before. I wash my face twice daily.. I didn't understand at all. For the next few days I cleansed like a maniac. 5 Times a day at most but it did nothing.. so i decided to do a little research. (HALLELUJAH for Google!) And I found out the cause of my acne can be because of my phone.

    Tumblr_lo8rroombh1qmgh4po1_500_large

    Wait, phones can cause acne? Weird but true.

    So with the help of Google I found out that constant use of a mobile phone can cause bacteria build up on the screen. And placing it near your face can cause clogged pores that cause skin irritation and even worse, acne! If I think about it, it's not suprising at all. My hands go through the day touching door handles, food, table tops, keyboards and what not. I also find that I place my phone on top of restaurant tables, public bathroom counter tops frequently. And all those germs/bacteria/yukky stuff is transferred onto my mobile phone. D:

    And according to a report I read on this issue, "cell phone handsets are more contaminated than shoes, door knobs and toilets." gross! D:<

    There is only one solution to this problem,  chuck out my phone and get a new one D: If you didn't catch on,
    that was a joke btw. All I needed to do was to wipe my phone screen and clean it regularly to avoid unnecessary bacteria from getting onto my skin. It is also important to keep your hands clean. It's as simple as that.

    For now I'm gonna carry on using my new facewash by 10.0.6 (which I will write a review on very soon!) and hope the acne goes away in the next few days!

    Labels: , , , , , ,

    "Cellphones cause acne?" was Posted On: Monday 19 December 2011 @18:27 | 0 comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.