ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hey sexy babiess
    Happypi11 ♥ Welcome ;) This page is ran by 3 girls from New Zealand. Our page has no specific genre but it'll mostly consist of beauty tips, reviews and probably a few rants and vents strung in between. Follow us for free hugs and cookies. xx

    Tagboard


    Geo Lily brown Circle lense review~ ❤

    I'm guessing you guys already know what this post is about judging from the title xD

    I ended up choosing this series because they were the most natural looking~ and yes, I am strangely drawn to natural things, I find natural things extremely appealing >3<

    **When you order and pair of lense at colorfulcircle.com, you get a supah sexeh case for each pair of lense for free ;D





    Yes, my chode finger.

    Sorry guys. I apologize for the rawness of my eyes =,,= I was going to wear some makeup, but something happened which caused me to forget .__.''



    As for the comfort, I wouldn't know much since I haven't tried any other brands apart from Geo. BUT what I do know is these 14mm lenses are MUCHI MUCHI MUUCH more comfortable then the larger 15mm Geo lense. They also don't move around as much :) I don't wear lenses on a daily basis, but when I do wear them it'll take around 3~4 hours to start feeling abit dry. To be honest it really just depends how tired I am that day >>


    Base Curve: 8.5mm
    Diameter: 14mm
    Water content: 38%
    Brand: Geo

    Labels: , ,

    "Geo Lily brown Circle lense review~ ❤" was Posted On: Sunday 16 October 2011 @12:45 | 2 comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.