ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hey sexy babiess
    Happypi11 ♥ Welcome ;) This page is ran by 3 girls from New Zealand. Our page has no specific genre but it'll mostly consist of beauty tips, reviews and probably a few rants and vents strung in between. Follow us for free hugs and cookies. xx

    Tagboard


    Review : Geo Angel brown lenses

       Geo Angel brown ♥

    Diameter: 14mm
     Water Content: 42%
    Base Curve: 8.6
    Life Span: 1 Year


    Okay so I had a pair of these lenses earlier on in the year. Sadly they ripped so I couldn't wear them, only recently I decided to buy another pair simply because I love the tone of brown
    and pattern Geo used in this lens.
    The tone of brown looks very flattering on dark eyes. When I look at the design of these lenses, they look rather cartoon-ish? and dolly-like. I was unsure of these lenses when I first saw them but once they were in my eyes they didn't look bad at all. They look subtle and natural until one was to look at your eyes close-up. 
    Although they are subtle they add a very pretty sparkle to the eyes.
    These lenses are very comfortable and I don't feel any 
    hint of discomfort in the first 6 hours, so comfortable to a point I forget I'm wearing them. They also offer an obvious enlargement in eye size. There's
    a very dark, defined outer ring which gives off the enlarging effect. The ring creates an overall
     innocent/dolly eyed look.


    (was too lazy to do my eye makeup, so this will have to do) ;P

    Overall I think these lenses are perfect for those searching for a natural looking lens with an enlarging effect. 
    Well you know the drill, if you have any questions comment below and if you haven't 
    already done so, please subscribe to our YouTube


    Labels: , , , , ,

    "Review : Geo Angel brown lenses" was Posted On: Monday 19 December 2011 @18:16 | 0 comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.