ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hey sexy babiess
    Happypi11 ♥ Welcome ;) This page is ran by 3 girls from New Zealand. Our page has no specific genre but it'll mostly consist of beauty tips, reviews and probably a few rants and vents strung in between. Follow us for free hugs and cookies. xx

    Tagboard


    New Goals (◕‿◕✿)

    Herro sexy ladeys and bois! So lately I've started going for daily runs and eating healthier A,,A
    And no people, this isn't one of those stupid diets where I eat 3 carrot sticks a day and a piece of toast. I still eat what I used to eat, but I've just made little REALISTIC changes that suite me and my lifestyle. They're changes I can probably keep for the rest of my life :D

    Sorry random faggot camwhore moment <3

    I've also been looking for something to invest in.  I was thinking about getting a new cellphone, but I chose to save up for a camera instead ^3^
     **Cause I got my job back at my parents restaurant. last time I got fired and I raged because some white old man complained how unfriendly I am and I was like "WTF???" because I try very hard to smile and be friendly and instead he says to me "Why do you look so unhappy? If YOU think you're having a bad day, imagine how people at funerals feel" And shit like that. Wtf who does he think he is. He does not know SHIT about anything or any freaking ONE!


    ANYWAY~
    I found out which camera Xiaxue used to use, its a sexy cross between a compact and a DSLR, and the retro style is really. Hot. I love this design compared to the new curvey-futuristic looking cameras these days. Simple and square.⊙ω⊙ I think she blinged hers out with pearls, rose baby pink swarovski crystals, but I'm too clueless about what kind of glue to be used that won't damamge my surface when I want to take it off later so. Gonna keep it clean ;D

    Just found a picture of hers XD





    Panasonic Lumix XL5
    It's SUPER CUTE! (◡‿◡✿) At the moment the most inexpensive I found was at a website for $555NZD. Hopefully while I save up it'll go down ;D *Cheap asian mode*
    Because I found these days alot of cameras have all these futuristic looking curves and "sleek" Design but I love how toy-ish, fun, square, and oldschool this babey looks >3<

    Labels: , , , ,

    "New Goals (◕‿◕✿)" was Posted On: Monday 28 November 2011 @13:35 | 3 comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.