ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hey sexy babiess
    Happypi11 ♥ Welcome ;) This page is ran by 3 girls from New Zealand. Our page has no specific genre but it'll mostly consist of beauty tips, reviews and probably a few rants and vents strung in between. Follow us for free hugs and cookies. xx

    Tagboard


    Review: Geo tri-colour brown lenses



    Hello fellow bloggers ♥
    Well the title is pretty self explanatory but for the slow, I will be doing a short review on the Geo tri-colour brown lenses.

    I've had these lenses for a fair 3 months. Each time I wear them I usually have them in for up to 6 hours but any longer my eyes would start to feel quite dry. But during the 6 hours I don't feel any discomfort at all, nor do I feel the need for any eye drops.

    These lenses look very realistic as they have a slight grey ring on the outside, two tones of brown intertwining as the main ring and a slight golden yellow/orange inner ring. They are very close to a hazel colour. In some lightings they can make the eyes appear a greeny-brown and because there are 3 tones in the lenses, they look very natural. They offers a subtle change of eye colour, but I realize the colour is much more vibrant and noticeable in photographs than they are in real life.







    These lenses don't give off any effect of enlargement, they're exactly 14mm and are solely for colour change purposes.



    Overall I like the colour of these lenses, if you're going for a natural look but want the noticeable colour then I would strongly recommend these . For me I do prefer lenses which give off enlargement so these are a little down buzz for me but they look really nice on the eye nevertheless.




    Well that's the end of my review, if you have any questions feel free to leave comment below and if you haven't yet, go check out our YouTube channel www.youtube.com/user/happypi11 :)

    Labels: , , , , ,

    "Review: Geo tri-colour brown lenses" was Posted On: Monday 24 October 2011 @21:10 | 0 comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.