ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hey sexy babiess
    Happypi11 ♥ Welcome ;) This page is ran by 3 girls from New Zealand. Our page has no specific genre but it'll mostly consist of beauty tips, reviews and probably a few rants and vents strung in between. Follow us for free hugs and cookies. xx

    Tagboard


    Daily skincare routine - Susanna


    The skincare products I have been using on my skin everyday over the few month.
    (Nothing fancy.) image


    imageGarnier Pure Active - Blackhead clearing scrub.
    This is a scrub I've been using for almost half a year. It's so good, I always end up
    going to my nearest supermarket to get another when I run out.
    If used properly, all blackheads should clear within one week and you notice a difference after only 3 days! It also reduces the marks from previous breakouts, evens out complexion and lightens dark spots like previous acne scars etc. It is non-drying and prevents breakouts image
    I use this every morning.




    imageClearasil - Rapid Action Gel wash
    I needed something more gentle in comparison to the scrub above for night use. 
    This product claims to reduce the size of breakouts within 12 hours which is why I use it at night. 
    Works while I sleep. And it does as it says, breakouts not only shrink in size and depending on how big the pimple was to begin with, they usually dissapear completely for me. But in the cases they don't, there is a noticeable decrease in redness when I wake. image


    imageBeauty Credit - Milk Skin
    Milk contains properties which soothes, hydrates and moisturizes. 
    This moisturizer is easily absorbed into the skin and leaves a light pleasant fragrance.


    imageBeauty Credit - Milk Emulsion
    Has a slight "honey" kind of scent. It's very light and soothing. I use this before applying the
    moisturizer. Skin feels extra smooth after using this. Other than that,
    I really have nothing else to say about the product image
    It's pretty mediocre but I don't like wasting my shit so I'm gonna use this to the last drop. #Asian


    Like I said, nothing special.

    Labels: , , , , , , ,

    "Daily skincare routine - Susanna" was Posted On: Friday 13 April 2012 @06:21 | 0 comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.